In addition, Bamboo flooring often stated as hardwood flooring. Therefore, bamboo is a grass that’s highly processed to produce flooring and other home improvement.
Further,here is the characteristic of Bamboo flooring
- Vertical bamboo has a uniform, striped look.
- Bamboo has a horizontal pattern “knuckles” that commonly found the flooring system.
- Strand woven bamboo mixes the grass fibers together so that they’re interlocked — it’s the hardest and most expensive type of bamboo flooring.
Bamboo flooring takes around $5 to $8 per floor gazette. This price is similar with the other types of hardwood flooring.
Meanwhile, Bamboo flooring also have some pros and cons likewise, it’s also have some controversy about it’s sustainability and durability.
Then, whether you need another consideration about bamboo flooring, here i would like to give you more pro and cons of bamboo flooring like on this following tips below.
- Top-quality bamboo flooring is as durable as traditional hardwood flooring. Meanwhile, you can find some bamboo are on lower quality.
- For those who prefer modern décor, bamboo flooring has a clean, contemporary look.
- Properly finished bamboo flooring cleans easily with a mop and mild
- Bamboo refinished techniques is different based on the thickness of the planks
- Laminated bamboo flooring, with a top layer glued to multiple sub-layers, is DIY-friendly.
- Inexpensive bamboo flooring is susceptible to scratches and dings.
- Bamboo grass readily absorbs water and is susceptible to damage from water and excessive humidity.
- The contemporary look of bamboo doesn’t fit with all décor.
- Bamboo flooring has a limited tone and shaeds
Further, understands the advantage or disadvantage of bamboo flooring will make you understand deeper about bamboo flooring before you accept it.